Date(s) - 12/06/2016 - 12/08/2016
This school is being conducted through IDEA’s grant awarded by ICJI.
This school is limited to ten students; sign up NOW while there are still seats available.
This class is limited to ten students. Overnight hotel stay WILL BE provided during the training for Tuesday and Wednesday nights; Monday night lodging (night before), and all meals for the duration of the course are the attendee’s responsibility.
In order to register, you must meet the following requirements:
- Must be full-time law enforcement; no reserves
- Attended and successfully completed basic surveillance course
- Must have an unmarked vehicle in good working condition, (i.e. good brakes, tires, fluid levels)
- NO marked cars with deck lights or spot lights or any other markings that would indicate a police vehicle
- Have appropriate funds for gasoline (available gas card)
- Be able and available to travel OUTSIDE the state of Indiana
- Must be able to ride share
- Be able to work a modified work schedule (days, nights) without the need for overtime pay
This event is fully booked.