Date(s) - 08/30/2016 - 09/01/2016
THIS CLASS IS FULL!
Class is limited to sixteen students, who will be placed in two, four car teams with two students per car. Overnight hotel stay WILL BE provided during the training for Tuesday and Wednesday nights; Monday night lodging (night before), and all meals for the duration of the course are the attendee’s responsibility.
In order to register, you must meet the following requirements:
- Must be full-time law enforcement; no reserves
- Attended and successfully completed basic surveillance course
- Must have an unmarked vehicle in good working condition, (i.e. good brakes, tires, fluid levels)
- NO marked cars with deck lights or spot lights or any other markings that would indicate a police vehicle
- Have appropriate funds for gasoline (available gas card)
- Be able and available to travel OUTSIDE the State of Indiana
- Must be able to ride share
- Be able to work a modified work schedule (days/nights) without the need for overtime pay
Cost of attendance is $100 per student.