Date(s) - 04/25/2019 - 04/26/2019
8:00 am - 4:00 pm
CK Newsome Center
This is not an Indiana Drug Enforcement Association School; please see FLYER for further details, such as registration/contact information.
The training will be held at the CK Newsome Center in Evansville.
Hosted by: Evansville Police Department
Securing Your Identity will help establish your own strategy for disappearing from public view. Students will learn to make communications private, internet connections anonymous, computers hardened, identity guarded, purchases secret, accounts
secured, and home address hidden.
Who Should Attend
This class is designed for any investigator or detective. No technical background is required. Previous students have included investigators, detectives, supervisors, officers, and support staff.
Students should bring a laptop with Internet capabilities.
Agenda Day One
1. Basic Security Protocols
2. Configure web browsers for optimal security
3. Prepare anonymous communications for data removal techniques
4. Assess your current level of exposure through public resources
5. Conduct a complete self-background check to identify vulnerabilities
6. Properly secure all important online accounts
Agenda Day Two
1. Completely remove historic social network activity
2. Remove personal information from online data brokers
3. Properly secure your credit, SSN, and IRS information
4. Obtain credit cards, prepaid cards, and virtual cards in an alias name
5. Establish an alias for daily use, for covert use, or anonymous purchases
6. Obtain a completely anonymous cell phone and service plan